UBC Funding Opportunities
The following are UBC-supported funding opportunities, along with relevant details. Applications may be point-based or otherwise. Point-based funding applications award points on the merit of the funding application and generally have more stringent criteria to follow.
Non-UBC Funding Opportunities
Tips for Better Funding Applications
Minor factors in funding applications may end up critically impacting the funding provided to a team. A few tips may be of help in getting the funding you need:
- Ensure that the team and Principal Applicant meet the requirements listed on the specific fund’s website.
- Develop an accurate and accountable budget with enough detail before applying.
- Read the application very carefully. Answer any questions concisely and logically.
- Pay attention to professionalism – grammar, required font, word count etc.
- Discuss the application with the Engineering Teams Coordinator and your faculty advisor at least a week prior to deadline – they may have helpful feedback for you.
- Submit the application before the deadline. Late applications are not accepted and may jeopardize the team’s financial situation.