To assist Student Groups in maintaining a well-structured team, we provide templates and examples of exemplary documents. These resources are designed to support your team's organizational needs. Here are some templates and examples currently available - keep an eye out for more updated versions soon!
- Team Structure - A list of roles and their responsibilities within the team
- Design Team Group Policy Handbook - This includes:
- Membership policies
- Recruitment plan
- Sustainability plan
- Long-term and current year learning goals
- Collaboration plans
- New and senior member trainings
- Safety plans
- Outreach and promotion
- Turnover Plan - Your captain is graduating? Figure out what to do next.
- Communications Plan - A detailed document to plan out the years internal and external communication needs: with students, sponsors, companies and so on.
- EDTs Fundraising Strategy Flowchart - To help enhance your fundraising strategies!
- Sponsorship Package - This helps establish yourself professionally to external organizations. Companies love to see what they're supporting and the benefits they'll receive.
- Safety Audit and Notes - This includes information on safety practices, example safety report form and hazard assessments
- All Finance-related templates - Find a list of all reimbursement/sponsorship/invoice templates here.
- All Safety-related templates - Find a list of Safe Work Procedures as well as signage to hang up in your design area.
We continuously update and add more resources to this page. If you believe your team has documents or templates worth featuring, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome contributions from student groups to enhance the available resources.